Make a donation and help make a difference. Your donations count and will go directly towards helping us to provide vital support to sufferers of serious illness or catastrophic injuries.
Online DonationTo donate online, choose a donation amount below:
To donate over the phone please call 0404 461 258. Our business hours are 10.00am to 4.00pm weekdays. Please leave a message and your call will be attended to as soon as possible. We’d love to hear from you.
Send a completed Donation Form with your credit card details or cheque (payable to the ROLL101 Incorporated) and post to:ROLL101
PO Box 4037, Winmalee
NSW 2777 Australia
Did you know?The ROLL101 Incorporated is a voluntary, non-profit organisation that helps raise funds to provide support for young people affected by serious illness or severe injury. Our organisation exists through limited support from generous donations from organisations and individuals, enabling us to fulfil our mission and aims. We rely on paid memberships and donations to fund our work to support people affected by serious illness and catastrophic injuries ROLL101 Incorporated is recognised by the Australian Government as a charity for tax deduction purposes.
All donations above $2 are tax deductible.
Is this help needed?To give you an idea, below is a list of some of the equipment which may be required by seriously ill or injured young person. There is little support out there for families to pay for this type of equipment - Approximate costs of aids, equipment and renovations:
- Bed pressure management devices, such as an electric mattress – $3,000
- Bed rails and bed barriers – $1,000
- Bed (electric) – $5,500
- Bed (electric) safe surround – $17,000
- Ceiling hoist – $4,000
- Communication device – $350 to $15,000
- Home modifications – bathroom, $20,000; internal access – $2,000; ramp, $4,000
- Manual wheelchair – $8,300
- Mobile hoist – $3,400
- Mobile shower/commode – $3,000
- Mobility pushers – $4,800
- Orthotics (including AFOs, crutches and quad sticks) – $330
- Portable bath hoist – $2,500
- Portable ramp – $700
- Positioning system (night time) – $2,000
- Postural chair (includes corner seat) – $3,900
- Powered wheelchair – $15,000
- Shower chairs and toilet chairs – $3,000
- Slings for hoists – $540
- Speech pathology device mounting system – $1,500
- Standing frame – $3,000
- Walking frame – $400 to $3,800
Questions?If you have any questions about making a donation, please contact us.
We thank most sincerely all individuals, groups and organisations who give so generously to our group. Without them, ROLL101 Incorporated would not be able to maintain the high level of support that all families deserve.